Special guests on the latest episode of Mayor Wiza's TV show, "Talking Point," are Kristin and Patricia O'Donnell discussing World Eating Disorders Awareness Day, and Tom Schrader talking about Memorial Day activities happening in Stevens Point Parks.
Talking Point can be seen on Community TV, channel 984 on Charter Communications, and can be heard on WSNP-LP, 105.9 FM, at the following times:
- Tuesdays at 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm
- Wednesdays at 7:00 am & 4:00 pm
- Thursdays at 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm
- Fridays at 7:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Saturdays at 10:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Mondays at 12:00 Noon
The program can also be seen on the City's website in the Video Archives and on the City's YouTube channel.