For the most part, our new website contains the same information that our old one did, but navigating your way around here can be much different. It should be easier than ever to get the information you need.
1) Click the photo banner at the top of any page to come back to this homepage.
2) Before you click on the headings Government, Departments, Services, Residents, Visitors, or Business at the top of the pages, just hold your mouse over them and menus will appear. You can click on the items listed in the menus to go to new pages.
3) But before you click on any of the menus, hold your mouse over them and sub-menus will sometimes appear. You can click on the items listed in the sub-menus to go to new pages.
4) Some menus might have as many as 3 sub-menus, which can help you get to the page you are looking for with a minimum amount of clicking.
5) But if you like clicking, or you have trouble with the menus, go ahead and click any of those headings or the menu items. You'll still get where you need to go.
6) Some pages have links on them that are not listed in the menus, so don't give up if the menu doesn't show you what you want. Click on the menu item that is closest to what you are looking for, you'll probably find what you need on that page.
7) Click on the big "Notify Me" button to the left and sign up to receive notices via email and/or text message whenever we update certain parts of this website.
We have migrated thousands of pages from the old website to this new one, and we might have made a mistake or two. If you find a problem, please let us know about it and we'll fix it ASAP.