2024 Ice Show
Toyland - A Skating Spectacular
April 6 & 7
Our annual ice show production delights audience members with the talent of our area's most accomplished figure skaters. The show also melts your heart with the performances by our youngest skaters. Come witness the transformation of the K.B. Willett Arena into a theatrical stage made of ice!
Join us for shows on April 6 at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm and April 7 at 2:00 pm
Register to be a Part of the Show
- Ice Show participation is open to all registrants of the winter LTS session and members of the Crystal Ice Figure Skating Club (CIFSC).
- The ice show is hosted by the Stevens Point Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and CIFSC. There are three performances. Two shows will be held on Saturday, April 6, at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm The third show will be held on Sunday, April 7, at 2:00 pm.
- The registration deadline for ice show participation is November 29, 2023, at Noon. This deadline is due to the constraints of costume ordering. Late registration requests will be considered individually for an extra fee - no refunds after the registration deadline.
- Participants must skate in their snowplow/basic/freestyle number to be eligible to skate in additional numbers in the show unless there is no appropriate level and age group for the individual to participate in. Other numbers include solo, specialty, high school team, synchronized skating team, and opening number.
- There are two levels of participation. $65 for skater levels up to Basic 6, and $75 for skaters in Pre-Free and up or CIFSC members.
- Additional costs to participation may include boot covers, tights, opening number T-shirts, additional routine costumes, tickets to the show, photos, recording of the show, etc.
- The participation cost is separate from Learn to Skate class fees or CIFSC fees.
- Skater measurements needed include height, waist, inseam, leg length, girth, back, bust, and hip. We also ask for clothing sizes to help order the best-fitting costume for your skater. Please submit measurements with the April show date in mind. However, exchanges are at the discretion of the Show Director and are not guaranteed. Costs due to costume exchanges will be the responsibility of the participants. All measurements must be in inches.
- Watch this Video to Help with Mome Measurements
- Walk-in costume measurement clinics are available Tuesday, November 7, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and November 28, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, in the Willett game room. Everyone is encouraged to get their skaters measured by our seasoned skate instructors to ensure the best fit for costumes.
- Skaters may not miss more than one ice show practice and must attend at least 50% of the LTS classes. There will be 3 - 5 practices (depending on the skater's level) leading up to the technical rehearsal.
- Practices will be held in the evenings between March 10-14, March 24-28, and March 31- April 5, 2024
- The ice show practice schedule will be sent out in February. Tech Rehearsal is held on the evening of April 4, and Dress Rehearsal on the evening of April 5.
- Additional information will be sent in February regarding photo day, program ads, volunteer sign-ups, recording orders, and what to expect on show days!
Register for the Ice Show
Tickets will be available for purchase in early March.