Skateboard Park Rules and Regulations
The City of Stevens Point has established the following rules for your safety and the enjoyment of all users
of this facility under the direction of the Stevens Point Parks and Recreation Department.
- The Skate Park is open from dawn to dusk. Skating after hours will result in a trespassing citation.
- Loitering adjacent to the facility after it is closed is prohibited.
- The Skate Park is a skate at your own risk facility, designed for skateboarding, in-line skating and BMX bikes (without pegs) only.
- The City will not be responsible for any injury to persons or loss of property. Users of the skate park, by participation, acknowledge and fully accept these risks.
- Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX biking can be high-risk activity. Wearing a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards is strongly recommended and they should be used at all times.
- Know your ability level and skate accordingly.
- The Skate Park has been designed for all skill levels. Please take turns on the ramps and minimize time spent on the platforms. Be courteous to other people using the facility and all other Bukolt Park patrons.
- Alterations or modifications to any obstacle in the Skate Park or personally owned ramps, boxes or other similar devices brought to the park are prohibited.
- Obscene language, disruptive behavior, alcohol, tobacco products and pets are prohibited at all times.
- Food, drinks, glass containers, and gum are prohibited on the skating surfaces. All trash must be placed in appropriate trash receptacles.
- Spectators are not permitted on the concrete surface of the Skate Park.
- One skater per skateboard.
- Amplified music from portable radios, CD players, car stereos, or any other electronic device is allowed by Use Permit Only. Personal music devices such as an iPod or MP3 player is permitted provided headphones are used.
- No motorized vehicles, scooters or other wheeled devices are allowed within the Skate Park.
- Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris and objects that may prevent a smooth, safe ride.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times by skaters while in the Park.
- City reserves the right to prohibit the use of such facility for any person who violates these rules and regulations.
The City of Stevens Point has the discretion to close the skate park facility due to inclement weather, wet surfaces, or other unsafe conditions at any time. Report any damage to the Skate Park surfaces to the Stevens Point Parks Department 715-346-1531.