Advertising on Boards & Ice
The City of Stevens Point is pleased to offer exciting advertising opportunities at the K.B. Willett Ice Arena.
Proudly put your name and/or logo on:
- Digital Advertisement
- Beam Walkway Display
- Seating Sections
- On-ice Dasher Board Signs: full (8'x32") or half (4'x32")
- In-ice Neutral Zone Graphics
Dasher boards are the walls that surround the rink. Your ad would be inside the field of play where all the action takes place, always in full view of over 150,000 spectators and skaters.
All dasher board advertising is sold year-round. All contracts commence on September 1 and expire August 31. Advertising spaces will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Option 1: Digital Advertisement
- Your Ad will be rotated on the In House, Public Digital Ice Schedule for all entering user groups to see.
- 6"x4" Logo
- $100 per year
Option 2: Beam Walkway Display
- A New Affordable way to Advertise
- Advertising on the structural beams through the walkways of the arena
- Size of Sign is 30"x16"
- Visible to all spectator and users who use the main upper walkway
- $200 per year
Option 3: Name a Seating Section
- Name a Section
- Choosing this option will allow you to name a seating section at the arena with the name of your company or organization
- Size of Sign 12"x28" (Select Sections are double-sided)
- $300 per year
Option 4: On-Ice Dasherboard
- Our most popular advertising choice of users!
- Dasher boards are on the ice surface viewable from all areas of the arena.
- 2 size options available from goal line to goal line
- 4' Media Side $500.00 (North Side)
- 4' Main Walkway Side $400.00 (South Side)
- 8' Media Side $1,000.00 (North Side)
- 8' Main Walkway Side $800.00 (South End)
Option 5: Neutral In-Ice Graphic
- Neutral Ice Logo
- Logo frozen into the ice
- Large Size, measuring 80-100 sq. ft.
- Sold Out for 2018-2019
In order to produce the highest quality graphics, please provide art/logo files in Adobe Illustrator, .eps, .pdf or Photoshop .psd formats.
Dasher board graphics are produced locally. In-ice graphics are produced by Jet Ice, a preferred rink equipment supplier for the National Hockey League.
The K.B. Willett Ice Arena Is home to the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Men's Hockey Team, Stevens Point Area High School Boy's Hockey Team, Grand Masters Adult Hockey League, Central Wisconsin Whitetails Women's Hockey Club, Crystal Ice Figure Skating Club, City of Stevens Point Learn to Skate Program, UW-SP Co-Ed Intramural Hockey League & Broomball, Recreational Skaters of All Ages.
We are located in the heart of Central Wisconsin, one mile west of the intersection of Highway 51/I-39 and Highway 66, in Stevens Point.
The K.B. Willett Ice Arena has a rich history of championship players, coaches and teams. We invite you to show your support of our future history makers!
K.B. Willett Ice Arena
1000 Minnesota Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-1576
Email K.B. Willett Ice Arena
The K.B. Willett Ice Arena opens for the for season on Saturday, September 21 at Noon. Daily admission fees for public skating are $3 weekdays, $3.50 on Saturday & Sunday afternoons. Season passes, multi-use punch cards, and rental skates are available. Get More Information
The certified wood fibers were laid down today, and the playground behind the band shell along Crosby Ave. in Pfiffner Park is now open. Kids will enjoy riding the "Lola the Snail" and "Nectar the Bee" spring riders and the revolution inclusive spinner. See Photos
Fall into the Park Celebration, will be held 5 - 7 pm, Sat., Sept. 21 at the Stevens Point Sculpture Park on Second St. N. Free admission, food, brews, music, fire sculpture, aerial arts dancers, iron pour, & artists unveiling new sculptures for the year.
Thanks to a partnership between private and public donors, local community organizations, and the City of Stevens Point, Zenoff Park's three dirt infield surfaces will be removed and replaced with synthetic turf surfaces by early November. Read More
Ice Skating Lessons for the entire family run October 1 - December 6 at the K.B. Willett Ice Arena. Mail/drop off your registration form with payment and waiver beginning September 3. Registrations will not be accepted after the second lesson. See Brochure & Registration Forms (PDF)