The Neighborhood Improvement Division is responsible for the enforcement of both local ordinances and state statutes pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of all structures and properties within the City.
- Opens a New Window. Bulk BulkBulk Item Pickup
- Financial Help for Homeowners - Grants & Other Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions about home/rental property occupancy.
- FAQ Brochure (PDF) Opens a New Window. for printing.
- Grass & Weeds and Snow & Ice information.
- Property Maintenance Complaints Opens a New Window. Visit our GovPilot Portal to report a violation, make a request, or file a Complaint about Property Maintenance Code Violations.
- Property Violation Appeal Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Results of 2017 Property Maintenance Survey (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Voluntary Rental Certification Program
The City of Stevens Point (pop. 26, 717) Redevelopment Authority has issued a Request for Proposals for the redevelopment/repurposing of 1700 Strongs Ave. in Stevens Point. Proposals are due by electronic submission no later than 4 pm CST, July 2, 2021. Read More
Today Governor Evers announced that “The Grove Apartments” in Stevens Point will be awarded over $1.4 Million in State and Federal Housing Tax Credits to renovate and adapt “The Convent” on the City’s Northside. Read More
General Capital, the developers of the Berkshire – Stevens Point Senior Apartments, announced that the project is nearing completion & will be opening by April 15, 2021. A ribbon cutting & socially distanced Grand Opening will be held on May 18th at 3PM. Read More