The Neighborhood Improvement Division is responsible for the enforcement of both local ordinances and state statutes pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of all structures and properties within the City.
- Opens a New Window. Bulk BulkBulk Item Pickup
- Financial Help for Homeowners - Grants & Other Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions about home/rental property occupancy.
- FAQ Brochure (PDF) Opens a New Window. for printing.
- Grass & Weeds and Snow & Ice information.
- Property Maintenance Complaints Opens a New Window. Visit our CityView Portal to report a violation, make a request, or file a Complaint about Property Maintenance Code Violations.
- Property Violation Appeal Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Results of 2017 Property Maintenance Survey (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Voluntary Rental Certification Program
Effective immediately, in an effort to further reduce the impact of COVID-19 within our community and to protect our inspection staff, the Community Development Department is adjusting all Community Development Department Site Inspections. Read More
The City of Stevens Point offers a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the reuse and redevelopment of a culturally & historically significant building, the Fox Theatre, in beautiful Downtown Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Proposals are due by 4 pm, June 12, 2020. See the Complete RFP for More Info. (PDF)
Community Development, Building Inspection, City Planning, Zoning Administration, Neighborhood Improvement, and Economic Development offices are closed to the public. Many transactions can be completed online. Staff are available by phone and email. Read More