Recycling, Yard Waste, Demolition Drop-Off
The City’s recycling and yard waste drop-off site is for residential, non-commercial use only. Users must have proof of City residency, such as driver’s license or piece of mail.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday & Thursday Open 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday Open 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Recyclables. See What Is and Is Not Recyclable.
- Yard materials: leaves, grass clippings, plant stalks, flowers, twigs/sticks, & brush (up to 6” diameter)
- Scrap metal: bikes, washers, dryers, stoves, lawn mowers, water heaters, scrap metal, steel or copper pipe, fencing, & grills
- Large batteries: automobile, lawn mower, snowmobile, & boat
- Oil (place in a screw cap plastic container). DO NOT MIX WITH gasoline, solvents, oil-gas mixture, or water
- Oil filters & absorbent material (Oil Dry)
- Demolition material
- Saturdays Only
- Small amounts only (per Attendant's discretion)
- Drywall, windows, boards/trim, doors, siding, & shingles
- $15.00 per item (per window, door, bundle of boards)
- We accept cash or check. Attendant cannot make change.
- Bulk Items
- $15.00 per bulk item
- Mattress, couch, chairs, misc. furniture, table, etc.
Items NOT Accepted
- Household garbage
- Appliances with freon in them
- Household batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9-volt, etc.)
- Medical needles/syringes
- Carpet, vacuum cleaners, humidifiers, air purifiers
- Large plastic Items (furniture, toys, 15 gal. or larger containers)
- Hazardous materials: degreasers, fuel, solvents, pest control, cleaners, paints, pool chemicals, creosote, photography chemicals.
The drop-off is located one block north of the entrance to Bukolt Park, in front of the City Garage at 100 Sixth Avenue.