How to Pay Parking Citations (Tickets )
Pay Citations Online
Pay by Dropping Payment in one of our Parking Ticket Boxes:
- 1515 Strongs Avenue, just outside the Municipal Court Clrek's Office (downstairs)
- 933 Michigan Avenue, just inside the Police Department's front doors
Pay at the Police Department
- The Police Department Records Bureau, 933 Michigan Avenue, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Pay in person with Cash or Check only. Credit Card payment is only available online.
- The City of Stevens Point does not accept parking citation payments for other agencies.
Parking Citation Appeals
- You may Appeal a Parking Citation Online Here
- Enter your citation number and request appeal.
- Create a log-in account if you haven't already.
- Parking Citation Appeals will not be accepted more than 7 days from issue, or if the citation has already been paid.
Contact for More Information
Lt. Dana Williams
Phone: (715) 341-4103
The Stevens Point Police Department is part of the Portage County Hoarding Task Force, which provides support and help to persons dealing with hoarding, a mental health issue that has serious public safety implications. See Information about Hoarding from the Task Force
This month's issue of NOVO Live, published by NOVO Health, features a 5-page article titled, "Stevens Point Police Dept. Leads the Way in Officer Health," which describes the program run by the department and Advanced Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine. Read the Article in NOVO Live