Admission Fees & Hours
Closed for the Season, See You in 2020!
Opening & Closing Dates
- Open: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Close: Sunday, August 18, 2019
- 3 Years & under - FREE
- 4 Years & Up, 1-4 pm Session - $3
- 4 Years & Up, 5-8 pm Session - $2 (or Free with hand stamp from afternoon session)
- City Resident Season Pass - Individual: $75
- City Resident Season Pass - Family: $110
- Non-Resident Season Pass - Individual: $100
- Non-Resident Season Pass - Family: $135
The Pool and Waterslide will be closed if:
- There is a threat of violent weather, lightning is sighted, rain, or cold.
- If the outdoor temperature is 65 degrees or less.
- There is a mechanical breakdown at the pool.
- The chemistry of the water is not acceptable by Health Dept. standards.
|Swim Session Schedule|
|Day||Lap Swim||Public Swim|
|1-4 pm u||5-8 pm u¤|
|1-4 pm||5-8 pm ¨|
|1-4 pm||5-8 pm ¤|
|1-4 pm||5-8 pm ²¨|
|1-4 pm||5-8 pm v|
|Saturday||1-4 pm||5-8 pm|
|Sunday||1-4 pm||5-8 pm|
u Senior Citizens Day Mondays
¨ Tube N' Toys Night Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
¤ Recreational Night Mondays & Wednesdays
² Neon Night Thursdays
v Family Night
Lap Swim (16 years & Over Only)
(Circle Swimming is encouraged during peak/busy times)
There will be No Evening Swimming Sessions
during Riverfront Rendezvous
(our staff will be working at the festival)
All dates, times, and fees printed are subject to change or cancellation.