The Pool is CLOSED for the Season
We'll see you in 2023!
Pool & Waterslide Complex Features
- Pool with swimming lanes and diving well
- Two diving boards
- Waterslide is 162 feet long
- Solar-heated zero depth wading pool
- Raindrop fun fountain
- Sunbathing areas
- Main pool and waterslide can be heated to 80 Degrees or higher
- Concession stand with water, soda, healthy drinks, snacks, & ice cream (no carry-ins, please).
- Located behind the Parks and Recreation Department and the Boys & Girls Club, on the corner of Sims and Michigan Avenues
The Pool and Waterslide will be closed if:
- There is a threat of violent weather, lightning is sighted, rain, or cold.
- If the outdoor temperature is 65 degrees or lower.
- There is a mechanical breakdown at the pool.
- The chemistry of the water is not acceptable by Health Dept. standards.
Special Events & Programs