Make your gathering memorable by hosting it in one of our historic lodges nestled within our scenic parks.
Lodges are rentable by the day. Reservations begin no earlier than 10:00 am and go through 11:00 pm on the day of your reservation. Some weekday exceptions may apply.
We do accept multi-day reservations. Start time is 10:00 am on the first day of your reservation through 11:00 pm on your last day, so plan accordingly if you need set-up and clean-up time.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our lodge rentals.
All lodges are available May 1 – second weekend in October, except the Iverson Park All-Purpose Lodge, which is available April 1 - December 1.
- Bukolt Park Lodge
- Iverson Park All-Purpose Lodge
- Iverson Park Boy Scout Lodge
- Iverson Park Girl Scout Lodge
- Pfiffner Building in Pfiffner Park
- Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department Rates and Fees (PDF)
Self-guided lodge tours are available May 1 – October 12, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm. A reservation and security deposit are required. Please call 715-346-1531.
Reservations require the creation of an account and payment.
Need Help? Read our Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF)
Is Your Date Booked by Someone Else?
- There are rent free, open-air shelters available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Read about our Open-Air Shelters.
- There are also many great places to picnic, and picnic tables are available throughout the Stevens Point park system.
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt March 24 - April 9The 3rd annual Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt kicks off Friday, March 24, and ends Sunday, April 9. The Stevens Point community is invited to join in this family-friendly scavenger hunt. Read More