Make your gathering memorable by hosting it in one of our historic lodges, nestled within our scenic parks.
All lodges available May 1 - Mid-October except the Iverson Park All-Purpose Lodge, which is available April 1 - November.
- Bukolt Park Lodge
- Iverson Park All-Purpose Lodge
- Iverson Park Boy Scout Lodge
- Iverson Park Girl Scout Lodge
- Pfiffner Building in Pfiffner Park
Reservations require the creation of an account and payment.
Need Help? Read our Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF)
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund Policy
- Facility Usage Agreement (PDF)
- Reservation Dates
Is Your Date Booked by Someone Else?
- There are three rent free, open shelters available on a first-come, first-served basis - two at Iverson Park and one at Mead Park. There are also many great places to picnic, and picnic tables are available throughout the Stevens Point park system.
The Stevens Point Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is saddened to share the unfortunate news announcing the cancellation of the 36th Riverfront Rendezvous community festival for 2020. Read More
The Stevens Point Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is now booking facility rentals for 2020 and 2021. In addition to our popular lodge rentals, we also offer the opportunity to rent our Recreation Center gymnasium and meeting room. Read More
The Stevens Point Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. is monitoring Covid-19 recommendations from the CDC and local, state, and federal health officials as we work to provide the community with places to recreate while complying with Emergency Order #28. Read More