Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- We have six tennis courts in Goerke Park and two in Mead Park.
- Two courts at Mead Park and one at Goerke Park have lines for playing Pickleball.
- Tennis players, please move to non-pickleball courts, if available, when others want to play pickleball.
- When they are open, courts are available on a first-come, first-served (no pun intended) basis until 11:00 p.m. every day.
- The court lights are on timers and will shut off at 11 p.m.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever news stories abouts Parks, Recreation, and Forestry are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module Opens a New Window. and sign up for the "Parks & Rec" News Flashes.
The K.B. Willett Ice Arena opens for the for season on Saturday, September 21 at Noon. Daily admission fees for public skating are $3 weekdays, $3.50 on Saturday & Sunday afternoons. Season passes, multi-use punch cards, and rental skates are available. Get More Information
The certified wood fibers were laid down today, and the playground behind the band shell along Crosby Ave. in Pfiffner Park is now open. Kids will enjoy riding the "Lola the Snail" and "Nectar the Bee" spring riders and the revolution inclusive spinner. See Photos
Fall into the Park Celebration, will be held 5 - 7 pm, Sat., Sept. 21 at the Stevens Point Sculpture Park on Second St. N. Free admission, food, brews, music, fire sculpture, aerial arts dancers, iron pour, & artists unveiling new sculptures for the year.
Thanks to a partnership between private and public donors, local community organizations, and the City of Stevens Point, Zenoff Park's three dirt infield surfaces will be removed and replaced with synthetic turf surfaces by early November. Read More
Ice Skating Lessons for the entire family run October 1 - December 6 at the K.B. Willett Ice Arena. Mail/drop off your registration form with payment and waiver beginning September 3. Registrations will not be accepted after the second lesson. See Brochure & Registration Forms (PDF)