Disc Golf Courses
Yulga Disc Golf Course is OPEN
- The course design is world class in utilizing current course design concepts of risk/reward, balance, play options, challenge, fair length, maintainability, and aesthetics.
- The tee pads are concrete and have wooden posts colored red, white, blue, or a combination of those colors, which makes locating the appropriate one very easy.
- Signs adjacent to each tee show a map of the hole and distances depending on pin location.
- The three sets of tees (4,369 ft - 5,530 ft) will challenge players to their full potential and aid players in developing their skills.
- The course is mostly flat and is moderately wooded.
- The fairways and the area just off the fairways are generally trimmed, making it easy to find your disc, and all the pins have orange highlighting to make their locations easy to see.
- The course is free to play.
- See/Print a Map of the Yulga Disc Golf Course (PDF)
From I-39/51, take Highway 66 exit (Number 159) east 1.2 miles (past airport) to a left on Torun Road, 0.6 miles to a left on Wojcik Memorial Road, 0.4 miles to the course across from the Town of Hull Municipal Building.
Mead Park Disc Golf Course
This 9-hole disc golf course is located in Mead Park on the west bank of the Wisconsin River.
McDill Disc Golf Course
This 9-hole disc golf course is located on city-owned land on Patch Street adjacent to the west bank of the Plover River (next to Johnson Towing, 3801 Patch Street).
Due to the McDill pond dredging project, the McDill Disc Golf Course along Patch Street will close September 17, 2021, and will be closed for the duration of the dredging project, which is expected to last into the summer of 2022.