- Reservations may be subject to cancellation due to COVID 19. If the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is required to cancel your reservation, no cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellations may be submitted in person or in writing through the PRF office at 2442 Sims Avenue.
- Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more in advance of rental date shall be eligible for a refund of rental fee paid minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made thirty (30) to fifty-nine (59) days in advance shall be eligible for a 50% refund of rental fee paid minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than thirty (30) days in advance of rental date shall not be eligible for a refund. Renter shall only be able to reschedule reservation for a future available date.
- Online reservations are allowed no less than seven (7) days in advance.