Stevens Point Industrial Park
The nearly 300 acre Stevens Point Industrial Park lies directly west of Interstate 39. Much of the park is developed but vacant parcels do exist that are shovel ready, ranging in size from 1 acre to over 10 acres. Opportunities also exist for leasing or purchasing vacant buildings in the Park.
The success of the Stevens Point Industrial Park lead to the creation of the Portage County Business Park and East Park Commerce Center which offer larger lots. Stevens Point is attractive to many businesses as it sits within the center of the state, equal distance to Chicago and the Twin Cities.
See the Stevens Point Industrial Park Marketing Materials (PDF) for a map and more information.
The Stevens Point Industrial Park Offers:
- Easy access to I-39 (north/south) less than a mile away, with access to U.S. Highway 10 (east/west) a mile away.
- A 20 highway minute drive to Central Wisconsin Regional Airport and five minutes to Stevens Point Municipal Airport.
- Undeveloped and developed property, suitable for a wide variety of industrial uses.
- Infrastructure in place with adequate sewer, water, gas and electric capacity to handle large users. Natural gas and electric service provided by Wisconsin Public Service.
- "M-1" Light Manufacturing and "M-2" Heavy Manufacturing zoning.
- Adjacency to Portage County Business Park and within a short distance from Crossroads Commons Retail Center and East Park Commerce Center.
- Close proximity to residential neighborhoods, allowing live/work opportunities within the adjacent vicinity.
- A tax increment finance district (TID 8), encompassing over half of the park.