East Park Commerce Center
The East Park Commerce Center is located just east of the Portage County Business Park. Encompassing over 700 acres, the East Park Commerce Center offers tenants great flexibility in site location and size. It is in the middle of the state and equal distance to Chicago and the Twin Cities. An almost endless range of industrial, office and commercial are allowed on the site.
See the East Park Commerce Center Marketing Materials (PDF) for a map and more information.
The East Park Commerce Center Offers:
- Easy access to I-39 (north/south) a mile away, with access to U.S. Highway 10 (east/west) also a mile away
- Located just 20 highway minutes from Central Wisconsin Regional Airport and five minutes from Stevens Point Municipal Airport
- Potential for direct access to Canadian National's main railroad line running from Canada to Chicago
- Great flexibility in lot size and location to meet specific project needs. Development to occur from west to east
- No restrictive covenants, zoned Planned Industrial Development (increased flexibility)
- Natural gas and electric service provided by Wisconsin Public Service, with a 138 kV transmission line transecting the site
- Sewer and water to be extended by the City of Stevens Point, with large scale industrial operations capacity
- Roads to be extended upon the occurrence of developments
- Adjacent to Portage County Business Park and Crossroads Commons Retail Center
- All 700+ acres "Shovel Ready, " with ALTA survey, soil report, archeological report, and more available for review
- A tax increment finance district (TID or TIF) will encompasses the entire site.