Electronic Message Board
View the Electronic Message Board Application
. Please read all instructions first.
How the Message Board Works
- The message board is available only for the advertisement of events. Events must be open to the general public and noncommercial or nonprofit in nature.
- An asterisk * in the application form denotes a required field. Other fields may be left blank.
- The sign will automatically resize all text to fit the space. If you enter a lot of information, it will appear smaller. If you enter a little information, it will appear larger.
- Type the message you would like to be viewed on the message board. You may have one, two, or three frames. Each frame is one or two lines long, with no more than 25 characters per line. You do not have to use all the frames, or every line, or every space. Include as little or as much information as you like.
- Do not use blank spaces to center your information, all text will be centered automatically.
- You may only fill out one application per message.
- This application must be completed at least two to eight weeks prior to your scheduled announcement.
- You must enter the security code and click the "Submit" button to send us the application.
- Your message will display for seven days.
- We display a maximum of two separate messages on the board at a time so each gets a lot of attention.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cost per message / application is $75 per week.
- You will be invoiced the week following your message. You may pay ahead of time by bringing a check to the Engineering Department:
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Messages that are deemed inappropriate or offensive will be rejected.