|Under the direction of the Police & Fire Commission, the Director of Emergency Management Support Services performs duties related to:
- Coordinating emergency incident plan development and maintenance for the City of Stevens Point.
- Coordinating and leading City preparedness exercises.
- Acting as Liaison with Portage County and State Emergency Management agencies.
- Coordinating and assisting the City’s mobilization and response to emergency events.
- Working with the Police and Fire Chiefs to actualize the Commission’s Strategic Direction for Public Safety.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever news stories regarding emergencies are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module and sign up for the "Emergency Alerts" News Flashes.
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1517
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm