Please Do Your Part to Save Water
- Fix leaky toilets or faucets. A leak as small as a 1/16" diameter stream can waste 296,000 gallons of water per year
- Wash only full loads of clothes and dishes.
- Take short showers or half-full baths.
- Install low-flow fixtures.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or doing dishes.
- Install water saving plants in your landscape and water your lawn wisely. Early morning or later evenings are recommended times for watering. Avoid the hottest part of the day as the water evaporates instead of reaching your lawn.
For more tips and resources, visit the Water Use It Wisely