Pfiffner Building - Pfiffner Park
- Cost is $175 for the rental; $100 for the security deposit.
- Read the lodge rental rules before making a reservation.
- Arrangements and reservations must be made at the:
Parks and Recreation Center
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-1531
- Capacity: 150 people
- 2,670 square feet of space inside
- 840 square feet deck attached to west side (facing the river)
- Stove / oven
- Kitchen has 22 electric outlets
- Lodge has 18 electric outlets
- 20 6-foot picnic tables inside
- One wheelchair-accessible picnic table inside.
- Four 8-foot bar sections
- 150 chairs
- Restrooms inside
- Parking close to the lodge
- Lodge is wheelchair accessible
The Pfiffner Building's main room is very spacious and has rustic charm. This room easily holds 20 picnic tables and 150 chairs, included with rental.
The bathrooms are in a private hallway and are newly remodeled. The kitchen is a separate room and has a stove, oven, refrigerator, and bar.
The Pfiffner Building has two large, double doors that slide open to reveal a large deck and the beautiful Wisconsin River. A paved path, part of the Green Circle, runs along the river and leads southward to Downtown and northward to Bukolt Park.
The 840 square-foot deck is a great place to mingle, and has a wheelchair ramp. The deck faces west, perfect for enjoying a beautiful sunset over the river. There is a large, grassy area around the building for playing or picnicking. There is ample parking on the south side of the building.