All-Purpose Lodge - Iverson Park
- Cost is $175 for the rental; $100 for the security deposit.
- Read the lodge rental rules before making a reservation.
- Arrangements and reservations must be made at the:
Parks and Recreation Center
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-1531
- Capacity: 120 people
- 1,686 square feet of space inside
- Stove / oven and Microwave
- 10 8-foot banquet tables inside, with 80 chairs
- Four benches inside
- 12 6-foot picnic tables outside
- Restrooms inside
- Parking close to the lodge
- Lodge is wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned Meeting / Banquet Room
|ting / Banquet Room
The Lodge's Meeting / Banquet Room has plenty of space for the 10 8-foot banquet tables and 80 folding chairs that are included with rental of the building. In the winter, you can watch the kids ice-skating just outside these windows. The Meeting / Banquet Room is air-conditioned in the Summer.
This center room in the Lodge is a great place to put on your skates in the Winter, or to mingle during a meeting break. It has vending machines and access to the bathrooms. You can enter the kitchen here, and there is a kitchen serving window and counter.
The kitchen has a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, sink, and plenty of counter space.
Just outside the lodge are a small charcoal grill and (weather permitting) ice-skating rink, toboggan run, sled / saucer hills, and a groomed cross-country ski trail. Nearby are the Plover River, a swimming beach, the Green Circle Trail. This tree-rimmed area of Iverson Park is a great meeting place during all seasons.