Wisconsin Lottery and Gaming Credit Program
- Only owner-occupied homes will be eligible to receive the Lottery Credit.
- If you received the lottery credit previously as an owner/occupant, you will be pre-certified automatically.
- If the Lottery Credit does not appear on your tax bill and you qualify, you can fill out a form for a late claim.
- We will give you the credit at the payment window when you pay your taxes.
- If you cannot make it in to our office, call and we will send you the form.
- Lottery Credit is for owner-occupied residences only.
- The Lottery Credit amount is unknown at the time of this printing.
- Visit the Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue for more information.