Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Grade Separation Project
Licenses, Permits, Applications
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
Legislative Update from State Senator Julie Lassa
- State Senator Julie Lassa has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 24 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Legislative Update
Iverson Winter Sports Area CLOSED
- Due to the recent warm weather which melted much of the snow, the Iverson Park sled hills, snowboard hill, and toboggan runs are closed. Iverson and Goerke skating rinks are also closed.
Read More about Winter Sports
Property Tax Bills Arriving Now
- You can expect your Stevens Point property tax bill to arrive in your mailbox December 11-17.
Get Payment Info and Look Up Property Taxes
City Bus Free Ride Fridays Nov. 28, Dec. 5, 12, 19
- Stevens Point Transit's “City Bus” is offering Free Ride Fridays this holiday season. Ride the bus for free on November 28, December 5, 12, and 19.
See the Flyer
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the State Capitol Report
Winter Holiday Garbage & Recycling Schedule
- The 2014-2015 Christmas and New Year Holiday garbage and recycling schedule has been released. Please check it to be sure you don't miss your collection day.
See the Schedule
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus