Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
To receive notices
via email and/or text message whenever news stories are posted here, go to our
Notify Me Module
and sign up for the "Home Page News" and/or other categories of News Flashes. News and announcements from this site are also posted on our
Portage County to Dispatch for Stevens Point
- Tuesday evening, the County Board of Supervisors approved an agreement with the City which will merge their two dispatching centers into a single unit. Portage County will provide dispatching services for the City’s Police and Fire departments.
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published her e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents about what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Full Report
May 19-25 is Emerald Ash Borer Awareness Week
- May 19-25 is Emerald Ash Borer Awareness Week to draw attention to the role you can play in the battle. Memorial Day weekend starts a time of high risk when people inadvertently move EAB and other pests to new areas on firewood.
Stevens Point Area Neighborhood Garden Plots Available
- Several plots are available a small annual fee, with preference given to people living near the gardens. The project is meant to strengthen our community by providing common ground for neighbors to garden together and get to know each other.
See Brochure for More Information
Tell Portage County about your Biking and Walking Habits
- Portage County is developing a Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan and needs your help. An online survey is available to help assess the walking and biking habits of County residents and find out what barriers they face to walking and bicycling more.
Stevens Point Travel Trainer
- Stevens Point Transit has a Travel Trainer to assist anyone to learn to ride the bus system safely and confidently. The program is individualized to meet the needs of the rider and all skill levels are welcome to take advantage of this free service.
Click It or Ticket May 20 to June 2
- The Portage County Sheriff’s Office will join hundreds of law enforcement agencies throughout Wisconsin for the annual Click It or Ticket safety belt enforcement mobilization from May 20 to June 2.
RFPs for Purchase / Redevelopment of 1101 and 1117 Centerpoint Dr.
- The CDA seeks purchase and redevelopment proposals from experienced developers with the financial capability to carry out the redevelopment plan proposed.
Fri, May 31
Joint Review Board
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus