Summer Learning Day July 13
- Mayor Mike Wiza has proclaimed Thursday, July 13, 2017 as Summer Learning Day, to reflect on the importance of keeping youth learning, safe, and healthy every summer, ensuring they return to school in the fall ready to succeed in the year ahead. Read More
Hoover & Industrial Park Rd. Intersection Closed
- The intersection of Hoover & Industrial Park Rd. closed Monday, June 26 & is expected to open by Friday, June 30 (weather permitting) to complete utility work for the Grade Separation. Please slow down in construction zones and give our crews a BRAKE.
July 4 (Week of July 1-8) Garbage & Recycling Schedule
- We will collect Tuesday's garbage route & recycling route #2 on Monday, July 3 (put your bins out Sunday instead of Monday). There will be no collection, and the drop-off will be closed, on Tuesday, July 4. There will be no other changes to the schedule.
Prentice St. Project Updates
- The Prentice St. Reconstruction Project began Monday, May 15. The project is anticipated to be completed by early October. Letters to Residents have been posted to give information, answer questions, provide maps, and more. Read More
Mayor Wiza Seeking Donations for Fireworks
- Mayor Wiza started a fundraiser with the goal of adding just $5,000 to our fireworks budget. Many people have donated $10 or more. We’re taking donations at City Hall and via a GoFundMe page. We are about $1,800 short of that $5,000 goal. Read More
Stevens Point Fire Dept. Receives Class 2 ISO Rating
- The Stevens Point Fire Dept. has received the Insurance Services Office rating of Class 2. Starting in July, property & business owners in the City should contact their agents to inform them of this ISO grade change for possible savings on premiums. Read More
City of Stevens Point Property & Maintenance Survey
- The City of Stevens Point is updating various sections of the Municipal Code of Ordinances which relate to existing structures, rental properties, maintenance, and subsequent land uses within the City. You can participate by taking a brief online survey. Read More